WATER AND FUMES PURIFICATION
PLANT TO PURIFY WATER - MODEL WITH THREE TANKS ONE ON THE OTHERS, MODEL WITH FILTERPRESS
This plant is used to purify the water coming from metalworking carried out with sifters, vibrators or ultrasounds, or to purify the water coming form wash basins where workers wash their hands or used to rinse acids and their derivatives.
The choice between the two models depends on the quantity of wastewater produced.
RECYCLING COLUMN WITH WASHBASIN
This plant is used to recycle the rinsing water coming from metalworking.
Thanks to the filtering materials contained in the column, it is possible to recycle the same water for months. By doing so, the company avoids discharging it into the sewage system, eliminates the waste of water in the productive cycle and reduces the quantity of water to purify or evaporate.
This plant is used to evaporate the wastewater coming from metalworking.
The plant is available in two models:
- plant with ONE COLUMN, which allows the evaporation of 200/250 litres a day
- plant with a DOUBLE COLUMN, which allows the evaporation of 400/500 litres a day.
Thanks to the evaporator, the company will not discharge the water into the sewage system and therefore:
- it will not be necessary to ask for the permission to discharge the water into the public sewage system
- there will be no risks linked to the Government's checks with regard to the discharge
- the company will save the great cost of periodical analysis
ACID FUMES SCRUBBER
The aim of this plant is avoiding the emission into the air of acid fumes coming from the metalworking (gold, silver, alloys).
The height and the diameter of the scrubber depend on the volume and the composition of the emissions.